|Hurco Old Faithful 10gpm Hydrostatic Test Pumps|
- Hurco Hydrostatic Test Pumps come equiped with Pressure hoses with steel reinforcing safety rated at 5 times the maximum pressure rating
- Stainless steel ball valves
- Heavy duty protection frame
- Powder Coat Finish
- Temperature activated strip which gives a visual indicator of approximate temperature. This is important as temperatures approach freezing
- Only available in high quality Overhead Valve Engines with Oil Guard manufactured by Honda and Briggs and Stratton.
Hurco Old Faithful 10gpm
|Hurco Old Faithful 35gpm Hydrostatic Test Pumps|
|Testing insures the quality installation of new or repaired water mains and sewer force mains. Like its namesake, the “Old Faithful™” line of hydrostatic test pumps are engineered for reliability and durability, with low cost maintenance and nearly “wear-free” operation.|
- Pumps can handle up to 10% chlorine solution
- Unique manifold system eliminates leak points and reduces the amount of work required to repair the pump or replace the diaphragms
- Bypass relief valve takes pressure off the pump during engine start-up and safeguard against valve seat sticking that could cause pump damage
- Utilizes a damper diaphragm to eliminate “bursting” damage when pressure is introduced to the inlet side of the pump HURCO™ pumps can run completely dry.
Hurco Old Faithful 35gpm