Wacker Neuson Ride on Roller Compactors,Wacker Roller Compactors
|Wacker Neuson RD 12 Ride on Roller Compactors|
The RD 12 one-ton roller series features dual drum drive and articulated steering for extremely accurate control. Front drum vibration with static rear drum leaves a quality asphalt finish. Outstanding overall roller performance and a high exciter frequency allows compaction at faster speeds while still delivering even coverage and excellent results.
Wacker Neuson RD 12 Ride on Roller Compactors
|Wacker Neuson RD 16 Ride on Roller Compactors|
The 1.5-ton, RD 16 roller series, features dual drum drive for maximum traction and articulated steering for extremely accurate control. Diesel powered units offer a high quality finish for asphalt applications. Outstanding overall roller performance and a high exciter frequency allows compaction at faster speeds while delivering even coverage excellent results.
Pressurized water system offers consistent water flow. An eight-position timer allows the operator to adjust water flow to match conditions
Easily maneuverable units provide flush, right up to edge asphalt finish
Ergonomically designed operator’s platform features a fully adjustable suspension seat for maximum comfort and the sloped hood allows for excellent visibility
Rear platform and front hood tilt up for easy access and improved machine serviceability
Powered by reliable Kohler diesel engine for high performance and standard foldable ROPS for easy transport and storage
Wacker Neuson RD 16 Ride on Roller Compactors
|Wacker Neuson RD 27 Ride on Roller Compactors |
The 2.5-ton, RD 27 series provides the ultimate in compaction versatility. Each model offers a choice of high or low compaction force to fit a variety of conditions and applications. Dual frequency per drum is throttle lever controlled and accurately matches the roller to the job. Lower centrifugal force is ideal for asphalt applications while higher centrifugal force is better suited for work on granular subbases.
- Air filtration system features a two stage cyclonic filter and an easy to read filter minder for longer life
- Large hood opens to fully expose engine and internal components for easy access and better serviceability
- Intermittent sprinkler system offers a three-stage filter system for added reliability and removable water tank has large drain nozzle for efficient emptying
- Ergonomically designed operator’s station offers excellent visibility. Operator comfort is maximized with heavy-duty shockmounts to reduce HAV (hand-arm vibration)
- Powered by a reliable Perkins diesel engine for quality performance and high productivity. Units come standard with a foldable ROPS
Wacker Neuson RD 27 Ride on Roller Compactors