The RT trench roller compactor is ideally suited for the compaction of excavations and sub bases of foundations, roads and parking lots. The compaction of cohesive soils is the RT’s specialty. The sheepsfoot drums, together with the adjustable centrifugal force, achieve optimum results. Available in two different drum widths. The remote control system uses infrared technology for maximum safety: The machine is disabled as soon as the line of sight between operator and device is lost. The proximity recognition sensor stops the RT as soon as it moves within 2 m of the operator.
- The lower end is completely maintenance-free, thanks to the self-lubricating design of the drive and exciter. That makes it most economical to run throughout its whole service life
- The below the axle exciter in each drum allows for more efficient transfer of compaction energy to the soil for superior compaction results. In addition, the low position of the exciters improves the stability of the machine and lowers the risk of the device toppling over
- The articulated joint increases the maneuverability around curved building segments, such as manhole covers, without tearing up the ground that has just been compacted
- The engine control module with diagnostic LEDs monitors machine functions such as oil pressure, radiator level, engine temperature, glow plug, battery and air filter capacity
- RTx model offers flexible drums that allows for convenient conversion from 32 in/82 cm to 22 in/56 cm. The easy to remove extensions have a central mounting system that protects the bolts from exposure to damage during operation
Wacker Neuson RT / RTSC2 Trench Roller Compactors