Leica iCON iGD3 grading system will revolutionise the way you move dirt and fine-grade. It not only boosts your productivity, it also offers unmatched flexibility. The 3D system brings design surfaces inside the cab. Work independently, and accurately, anywhere on the project design guided by a GNSS system or a Leica Geosystems robotic total station.Leica iCON grade iGD3 system for dozers can dramatically increase machine utilisation, productivity and optimise material usage on any earthmoving and fine-grading contract. It can be used with a wide range of sensors and combines ease-of-use, unrivalled flexibility with powerful and intuitive user interface. The system integrates Leica iCON telematics which enables you easy data transfer from office to machines, remote support and basic fleet management via the iCON telematics website.
The key to the Leica iCON grade iGD3 system lies in our unique PowerSnap™ concept – a single docking station allowing you easy and quick exchange of panels, depending on the job you need to do. Just snap the control panel into place and get to work.
- Maximises your machine utilisation and return-on-investment from day one, by getting right to grade the first time
- Save time, setup and go in minutes. iCON grade iGD3 system remembers all your settings
- Unique Snap-on & Snap-off capability
- Easy removal of key components for overnight security.
- Fully scaleable from basic 2D entry system to full 3D capability. Laser, slope, sonic, GPS and total station control options
- Simple upgrade step to 3D – buy a 3D-ready panel and upgrade later or rent the GPS/Tracker and 3D software only when you need it
- Faster job cycles reduce operating costs
- Reduce labor costs by reducing or eliminating grade checks
More advantage for increasing productivity:
- Contact-free control panel – no more connectors or cables
- Automatic side shift control for motor graders with our unique Tri-Sonic or GNSS/TPS sensors. No more overcuts
- Create a reference surface with up to four slopes
- Hold slope feature allows precise crown cuts and extending past breaklines when needed
- Works with many current total stations and GNSS sensors
- Automatic switch-off of system power when the control panel is removed. Machine specific settings are stored in the docking station
- iCON telematics services fully integrated
SP technology is…
- Speed and Productivity
- Smoothness and Precision
- Superior Performance
- Unique Flexibility
Key benefits of SP Technology
- Fine grade with your bulldozer in 3rd gear
- Maintain smoothness and accuracy at higher speeds
- Flexibility to use SP Technology with GPS or total stations
- Increases machine uptime (e.g. work through momentary GPS outages or short interruption of prism tracking)
- Higher sensor availability with GNSS/GPS
- Unmatched productivity that boosts your profitability
- Reach target grade in less time
Grading at higher speeds
iCON grade systems with SP allow you to work twice as fast as before. Your jobs will be finished much faster. Providing an improved hydraulic control, SP Technology can dramatically increase the productivity, machine utilisation and optimise material usage on any earthmoving and fine-grading project. This will reflect in your bottom line.
Highly accurate, smooth results in any environment
By using inertial guidance with highly responsive hydraulic control, grading performance is significantly enhanced. Dozers equipped with SP technology provide extremely precise and consistent grading results at previously unimaginable speeds and on virtually any surface and in any environment.
Increased value of existing hardware
iCON grade systems with SP technology offer new ways of working. Dozers can undertake fine-grading & finish work, meaning less heavy equipment is needed on many projects. And keeping things moving and productive on more challenging jobsites such as deep cuts, urban canyons, forested or mountainous areas will really benefit from SP Technology’s enhanced performance!
The secret of SP Technology
The key component is the SP14 sensor which provides inertial guidance (INS integrated). Together with the new, 5 times faster hydraulic control (100 Hz output compared to 20 Hz with regular GNSS), the performance of the machine control system is significantly enhanced. Operators can work through momentary lapses in satellite coverage or lost signal, enjoying maximum uptime. Leica iCON grade systems with SP technology offer you superior machine control performance in any environment, resulting in smoother, more accurate grading at higher speeds.
Improved Construction Methods is a Proud Dealer for Leica Geosystems Machine Control