Leica iCON robot 50 is designed specifically for ease of use within the construction industry, simply level the instrument and go! With the iCONstruct software, you can use it for a wide range of measuring and positioning tasks on site. Save time and increase your productivity by doing layout work and as-build checks yourself. With Leica iCON robot 50 you don’t need an operator at the instrument. The robotic total station can be operated from the field controller at the prism pole, at the point you need positioning.
- Most accurate reflectorless measurements in its class
- One-button keyboard for simple operation
- PowerSearch (patented Search technology)
- Superior tracking performance
- Flexible data communication: WLAN (150m range) or Long-range Bluetooth® (350m). Simply upgrade your communication by swaping the instrument handle
- Electronic Guide Light (EGL) assisting the operator with the prism targeting
- Easy hand-over control from rover to machine control and vice versa
- Wide range of applications with the custom-built iCONstruct software
- Operates seamlessly with all Leica iCON sensors
Leica iCON Robot 50 Robotic Total Stations
GeoMax Robotic Total Stations
GeoMax Zoom 90 Robotic Total Stations
Zoom90 is the ultimate one-man system with significantly increased automation performance, extended reflectorless measurement capability, unmatched Scout-Track-Aim (STReAM360) functionality combined with accXXess EDM technology, and Windows® CE open connectivity.
Thanks to its seamless sensor fusion, the Zoom90 is the ultimate solution.NavLight Fitted as standard in the telescope, the NavLight is an efficient alignment aid, helping to speed up work while setting out. Its flashing red and yellow lights will guide you quickly and exactly to the line of sight. EDM technology full connectivity GeoMax’s accXess EDM Technology in the Zoom90 provides leading reflectorless measurements up to 3280.84 feet (1,000 meters).
The extra small laser footprint and the sophisticated signal-processing technology ensures the highest accuracy, regardless of the distance or conditions.