Leica iCON GPS 60 is a new construction GNSS SmartAntenna for versatile positioning tasks specifically developed towards construction needs. Featuring superior GNSS technology and various integrated communication options, it meets all requirements for reliable and precise positioning work on site.
Its integrated display shows you full status information of the system simplifying operation and configuration. Leica iCON GPS 60 offers exceptional network capability allowing you to work with Leica SmartNet and other RTK networks for high-accuracy GPS positioning.
The Leica iCON GPS 60 GNSS SmartAntenna delivers unmatched precision and performance in a rugged, compact unit that is designed to stand up to the harsh conditions typically found on construction sites.
- Superior GNSS technology for maximum accuracy and reliability. Features Leica SmartTrack+ and Smart-Check+
- Future-proof satellite tracking supports a wide range of satellite signals (GPS L1, L2, L2C, L5 and GLONASS L1/L2, Galileo)
- All-purpose GPS solution can be used as construction site GNSS Base, Rover or Net Rover, or in supervisor vehicle
- Unique flexibility for entry level machine control mounted inside a construction machine and off machine applications
- Unique communication flexibility: integrated radio, modem and Bluetooth®
Leica iCON 60 GPS Survey Systems
| || || || |
GeoMax offers five types of GNSS receivers, the Zenith10 with 72 channels and the Zenith20 with 120 channels. Both receivers can track satellite signals of the GPS and GLONASS type. The Zenith20 additionally supports Galileo. By having access to a maximum number of satellites, positions can be determined at any time, ensuring that GeoMax GNSS works when you do!
The fully integrated GNSS
Zenith10 & Zenith20 are complete and fully integrated satellite positioning systems. They comprise of only two main components, a GNSS antenna and a handheld computer that can be setup on a pole or tripod. The integrated wireless technology, provides a completely cable free and light-weight solution that is ready for an entire day’s work.
- A rugged handheld, packed with features
The PS336 is a compact handheld that is rugged enough for any task. Running Windows® Mobile, the PS336 is packed with features. Rapid data entry is possible thanks to an extensive keyboard and touchscreen display. With a powerful processor and large internal memory, there are no limits to the possibilites offered by the PS336 handheld.
- Field Software
Zenith10 & Zenith20 are open systems that support any Windows Mobile based field software. A standard Zenith Series configuration is supplied with GeoMax FieldGenius, a fully featured intuitive field software package. With large main menu icons, tasks can be quickly found and executed directly with the touch screen.
GeoMax Zenith 15 & 25 Pro
Withstanding vibration and 2 m topple over, and unbeatable IP68 protection for dust and immersion in water, the GeoMax Zenith15 and 25 Pro GNSS receivers are built to last, performing under extreme conditions.
This resilience comes together with the unmatched Q-Lock™ technology, allowing you to track in challenging conditions. Combined with your preferred datalogger and field software, you have full flexibility and open connectivity in the field.
GeoMax Zenith 35 Pro & Zenith 35 Tilt and Go
Access from any device connected
to the internet, independent of your
• Connect up to 10 rovers simultaneously
via GSM with Zenith35 Pro DynDNS
• Bluetooth and WiFi connection
• 3.75 G GSM for NTRIP connections
• Powerful UHF for base-rover setups
• USB port for data transfer
• Serial port for data output
GeoMax GNSS Zenith 10 & 20 Series Survey Systems
| || || |